Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1st, 2014

Hi all my friends,
W oW   It is already December and this whole year has flown by.  It seems like I was just starting the new year, making my plans, checking them twice and thinking, this is the year I do it!  Oh well, if I did it all, then what would I have to do this coming year?  LoL

This post is just a quick update, don't want you to think I have given up nor am just gaming.  I have been trying out some new sites, ptc, safelists, te's.  I want to try them first, see how good my results are before I put them on this team blog.  I have discovered some that I really like and I will share those with you real soon.  This is a very busy week for me, my doctor week and I usually do not get much done, so no promises, but hopefully by the weekend I will get this all added and updated.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, for those in the United States, and for those in other places, I wish you a thankful month.  This is the ending of another year, time to say good-bye to all the things that were and start fresh with new beginnings. 

I hope you all don't get caught up in the commercial side of the holidays and get crazy.  Remember to take the time to rest, love your family and friends and be grateful for all you do have.  Some of us have nothing in material values, but we are rich in friends and family and pets.  So, drink something warm that you love, enjoy something sweet that is good, and think of all you have in your life to give thanks for.  And, write a little note to all those who are in your life, don't let the moment go by without telling them what they mean to you and how much and important they are to your life.  I do this and also do it in memory for those who have left this world.  It gives me strength to carry on with my day to day struggles, making them small and not important enough to invade my thoughts.

Until the weekend, I remain committed to you and to the team.

Joy and Peace

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment