Monday, October 6, 2014

Time out Some Good Places to Check out

I am not, repeat not, an internet guru.  I can surf, cut, paste, view, type and then it begins to get blurry.  I love being on line though and wanted to earn some extra money to help supplement my income.

In the years I have been trying, nothing has worked for me, can't seem to get people in my downline no matter how long I promote, but I have been paid and am earning from PTC's.  I am very careful in what I sign up with, most are here today, gone tomorrow.  I have a group that I do, they are all older companies, they all pay, and all are easy to do.

Today I added two of them, I have a couple more, please sign up and I will help you grow and earn.  Little tricks my sponsor taught me and he makes about $195 a day...

Until next time

Enjoy your life and love those around you.  


 Note:  Paidverts is new but I think it is HOT...going up, just have patience and read about the company that started it, learn how to do the ads to make more money and LOOK OUT....
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment