Thursday, September 18, 2014

C-Branding and Something Extra

Everyone knows about branding?  It is marking yourself, make yourself stand out from the crowd.  There are so many helps out there about branding, I really can't add to it.  The only point I would like to make is:  It is a must!  People on line will probably never met you in person so you have to present yourself to them.  I believe that being honest, confident and sincerely wanting to get to know you are all so important.  When I say being honest, I do not mean that you lay out your whole life history, you tell how you are qualified to sell them a product or have them follow your lead.  A little background is good, to much is boring.

The picture you use is your "brand".  If you are promoting serious things on line, a picture of a cute cat probably will not make a good impression.  Remember, you only have a few seconds, so really make them count.  I know some marketers who use animals, cute pictures and other things, but it is appropriate in what they are marketing.  Think about what you say about yourself and about the picture you will brand yourself with.

To be successful, you also need to choose your path and stay on it.  I do not mean you can never add new things or drop things that are not working for you, but you should, again, think it out before you put it out there.  Trust is so important and you are going for building that between yourself and your future partners.  Who trusts someone who flip and flops, joining everything, getting you to sign up and you never hear from them again.?  When I first began, and I am still a beginner, I joined up with everything.  I became lost, confused and spread out way to thin.  I have had some time to think this through, and am re-doing myself.  I am only promoting what I am comfortable with, if it is 5 paid to click sites, 5 traffic exchanges, then that is what I will promote.  Being overwhelmed is a good recipe for quitting.

Another gem for you to consider, and I learned this the hard way, is be very careful who you trust and follow.  If the person is a dictator, saying you have to do this, join this, pay this, and all they talk about is how great they are, RUN.  This is a person who is only out for number 1 and will toss you out, ignore you as soon as you stand up and say, "I can't afford all this, or I can't do all these things".

What to look for?  Does the person who is asking you to join them, honest with you?  Giving you the pro's and con's, telling you the truth on how they are doing with the opportunity.  Are they working with you, teaching you, being a friend?  An excellent example of a super training site is:  CTP     That is my link, I would love you to join with me and we could grow together.  The tim tech team gives you a ton of training and the cost is $0.
I will leave you for now to work on your branding with these valuable facts:
  1.  You Have To Be Known....Brand Yourself
  2.  You Have To Be Consistent....Developing Trust
  3.  Start Small and Build.....Gain Experience
  4.  This Is Your Business....Handle it as a Business
  5.  You Have To Spend To Earn
Next post, my plan of action....Until then

Be good to yourselves and to others..Give of yourself freely

No comments:

Post a Comment